#99 - USJ 19 Digital Mall.

3:53 PM


yours truly just came back home ! :D
______________________________________________________

went to the USJ 19 digital mall just now... to see their performances :D
other than the fact it was blardy hot, enjoyed my lifeless time there.
and of course, camwhored :D haha !! most pictures are with wei hong though..
see facebook for more kay ? :D just click on the links. LOL !!
anyways.. these are the pictures that are with me now, :D
haha ! i stole my mum's phone for awhile to upload the pictures :D
seriously need a card reader :X  so i dont have to use sis / mum's phone.


lixian and yourstruly. :D i like this.
my hair is so awesome HAHAHHA.
the fan was blowing when this was taken :O


i like this picture i dont know why.
although you can only see my right eye :D

grace, lixian and christy :D


wei hong acting cool man :D LOL.


HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.
christy was asking them to "act cute". LOL.


yourstruly and christy :D
i like this pic too xD


yourstruly with keh li :D
P/S ; dont get the wrong idea. just posing (:
_____________________________________________________


oh well. that's how i spent my morning today :D haha ! fun fun fun.
and mum bought a suit case for me LOL. specially for the leo forum haha.
just saw the fellowship night picture at facebook. gawddamnthetheme.
someone teman me go shopping after exam. MUST SHOP WAN KAY :D

xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites