#90 - Replay.

5:52 PM


yes im sad. guitar string putus. O_______O
how i wish i can turn back time !!! T.T
______________________________________


imma gonna emo abit for now. my guitar string aa !! :(
but then... at least its the last string LOL. still can play...
except when plucking.. haihz. cant bear to even look at my guitar now :(
skips the sad part. updating twice today. cuz of the guitar string la omg!!!



my guitar was perfectly fine i took this. zzz. :D
____________________________________________


what else is there to say ? oh yeahh. my sister's phone is noob .___.
it cant accept videos from my phone. wth. emo again :(
cuz i cant upload it to the computer. then i wanted to record it again with the camera.
camera battery died after less than a minute. sadness.

seriously ; so many things can go wrong in such a short time.
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites