#83 - The Only Exception.

10:30 PM

today's highlight would probably be SU's leo ir day :D
scouts ..... sitting there and listening to ryui bynn talk about bicycles..
with wei jung conteng-ing my scout shirt with pencil... ZZZ -.-

was originally planning to go with pei ling, seik ying and jing huan..
in the end went with layne, del, mun ying and kar yern :D
not gonna talk about ir LOL. nth much to say about it...


yours truly before ir. current fb profile pic :D


the four girls who went. :D del, layne, mun ying, me .


delnah :D at the mamak stall LOL


ini elayne :D sry for the yellowness.
my camera's AF light like that one :(


me and my 'sister' :D haha ! :D

-
-
-

out of the 5 who went to SU's ir day..
i didnt take a pic with kar yern LOL.
that's all for now. damn tired -_______-
more pictures see my fb :D

go HERE for the album on my profile.
go HERE for my SS pictures :D.
and go HERE for more pictures at elayne's album.

more to come when delnah uploads her share of photos.
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites