#89 - Without Saying A Word.

3:39 PM


this what happens when you always sleep late..
and your phone decides to flash at you.
 oh wait, the phone was set to flash :S
________________________________________________

oh well. damn happy today when i saw my nuffnang viewer analytics ^^
for once, a 39 ! :D woots. although i'm still not getting any money from it..
at least i know that there's alot of people reading my blog :D worth blogging then.


click to enlarge it :D haha. 39 39 39 39 39 LOLOLOLOL.
___________________________________________________


 rawr. and my house keys are still with yvonne :O  i want it back >w<
its like everytime i come home, and i cant find my house keys....
i'l' panick like mad for a whole minute until realize there's a spare key.
hidden away of course :D haha !! for short, i want back my keys.

haih, who's going school tmr ? gotong-royong -.-"   dont feel like going.
but attendance is counted zomg. someone please remind me to bring koko card.
later i sure forget... then go for nothing. zzz.



yvonne took this with my phone on wednesday..
rawr. that was when i left my house keys in her bag..
and forgot to take it before she went back.
what to do ? was on the phone with my mum. forgot :X
_____________________________________________
gahh, june holidays mann !!! its like i have a planned holiday for once.
5th until 13th is totally booked D: i hope i can survive that week LOL.
and whoever from SKDOJ upsr batch of 2007` who's reading this..
anyone up for a mini gathering during june ? :D  lemme know !

xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites