#94 - Steady.

3:07 PM


taken before i cut hair :D


ahh yes, pictures were from the time i was dying...
trying to fix the guitar string LOOOOOOOOOL.
i still need a pemotong wayar D;
___________________________________________

so damn bored today. right here, right now. &&& good luck to all form 4's and form 5's !!
exams started for them today.... :P  form 3's nightmare only starts next thursday.
folio aaa T.T  i kept saying i wanted to finish folio by this week... and im not done.
barely started. gosh, i wish habibah could return our sejarah exercise books already,.
reminder to self ; never write folio notes in the exercise books T.T *regreted zzz*

gosh, came home damn late today. haha, dont care anyways :P
looked all over the house for lunch.. to find it in the microwave zzz.
no mood to eat lunch after that... and im damn bored at home.
someone come over my house tmr ? entertain me ! HAHAHHAHA jkjk !

-___________-  someone please make me do my folio...
or my homework.. or just plain study. zzz, bryan chang owes me my kh txtbook.
goddamnyou ! xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites