#100 - Ash Like Snow.

3:18 PM


 YAY ! finally, after deleting and remaking so many of my blogs,
this one finally reaches 100 posts without being deleted :P  roflmao.


the length of my hair early this year :D


and the length of my hair now :D
yes, im just happy it grew longer already HAHAHAHA.
______________________________________________________

i know im so lifeless to be blogging about my own hair HAHHAHA.
cant help it ;( i think the sickness got to my head again,
and yes, im sick again zzz wtf ? im always sick aizz, and i still go sch.
good girl xD hahahah !! but i end up feeling so stuffy...
and come home sitting next to a towel or tissue box.

keep guessing ! :D i AM BLOGGING NEXT TO A TISSUE BOX.
and im so happy my nuffnang showed me 49 views yesterday ! :D
woots, its gonna hit 50 pretty soon, so if you ever come here,
PLEASE CLICK on my nuffnang advertisments kay ?

you dont have to tag at my cbox, just click the advertisments.
good enough for me :D and dont stop visiting my blog xD
aiks. i should be doing homework and finishing my folio already.
but im so sick, my right eye is ...bengkak ? it hurts kay ;( always happens.

i need someone to be my personal doctor whenever i get sick xD
it happens so frequently :(  kah mern said im so weak.
pei ling said i looked half dead. elayne said i look so sick.
ohmahhgawd. i thank god im not in the hospital after being sick so many times.

and im happy my english essay finally got some praising :D HAHA.
maybe i should write more,... aiz, but hand pain ? HAHAHHAHAHA.

forget it. and my 100TH POST is gone just like this :D
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites