October W1 - Productivity Max??!

3:47 PM

Hi lovelies!


Welcome to the first post of October!!!


I just got my second AZ dose last Saturday hehe. It went so much faster than my first jab, and there wasn't even a lot of people gathering at the centre anymore. Guess I'm part of the last batch to get the jabs HAHA. Thankfully the side effects were so mild this time. Just one night of mild fever hehe. So lucky that it's not as crazy as my first dose! Now to wait for 14 days before I plan anything else to do!!


I also had some time to do more paintings!! It's like I started doing Inktober without forcing myself to do it this time. It felt so good to just be with my watercolours, pen, & paper... Time passed by so quickly! I guess time always flies by whenever we're doing something we enjoy :) Here are some of the paintings I did last week!



I think I've had plenty of fun doing various types of painting. I've never had super good skills anyways but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. One day today's "good" will be tomorrow's "shit" painting. And when that happens I'll know how much I've progressed and upskilled myself :)


And before I forget! I recorded the process of painting Anna from Shaman King for my YouTube channel! It would mean a lot to me if you'd watch, like and subscribe! HEHEHE. The footage was quite shaky at some parts *sob sob* But overall I'm quite proud of how this video turned out, as well as the painting :)



Do watch and let me know how else I can improve :) I appreciate all feedback! hehehe


This week I'm also really grateful to have some guidance on how to better improve my job resume and skills to get a new, better job to grow in. I've also took some time to update my resume and pose for a better picture too HAHAHA. My face has gotten so round sob sob. This WFH life is the fat life indeed. In the words of a doctor I visited previouly "Aiya all woman will have the yo-yo effect it's normal already". LOL. Just gotta be aware of the body changes you experience every 5kgs :) Yes, that's the magic number for females. 


And here's a collage food dump of some of the meals I cooked this week :) Le boyfie went the extra mile to do groceries for me on my post vaccine day. He even marinated the chicken for me HAHAHA. Get yourself a chef boyfriend and be set for life :P I'm back to cooking my own lunch now. I'll enjoy the time where I'm in control of my own food while I can.


Hehehe also I really like my veges. Gotta throw some in even if I'm eating instant noodles eh? HAHAHA still a cheat meal but a healthier version LOL. But thanks to eating better these few days I get less hungry throughout the day and less bloated too :) 


Oh by the way - Tarami yogurt desert jelly with mixed fruits was super good! I bought it on a whim today and I fell in love with it!! I'm currently browsing for more flavours on Shopee... I might buy some HAHAHA


And that's all for this week :) Lotsa time painting and cooking and in general recovering from the 2nd dose :) I'll get back on my feet this coming week!


Take care and I'll see you in my next post :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites