October W2 - Time Flies

10:48 AM

Hello lovelies!


This week seems to have just flashed by without much highlights. It feels like all I've been doing is staring at my screens. Laptop screens for work and anime and manhua and similar entertainment, while my phone screen is for ROX gaming... I think it's only my grocery runs and evening walks with Cuddles that I'm actually getting some fresh air. And this one day where I drag le boyfie out for an evening walk hahaha!


Time to just dye my hair black and ignore the messy ugly looking root growth lol


So I finally finished watching I'm a Spider, So What? - AND WHERE IS SEASON 2 when i need it??? OMG. This is the legit anime month HAHA. There's just so many good animes that are dropping this season. Demon Slayer S2 is already out too by the time you're reading this. 86 S2 i also out and I'm living for it! I'm also keeping my eye on some promising new animes as well like Mieruko-chan, Komi Can't Communicate and The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Another World as an Aristocrat (the title is so long I might have gotten it wrong from memory lol). 


Since this post is so short, how about some ROX game updates? HAHAHA. Le boyfie and I finally got our characters married in game again! This marks the second Ragnarok game in which we've gotten our characters hitched before we do LOL. Now... to do another wedding in game... that'll cost us more crystals HAHA. Marriage is expensive both in game and in real life LOL.


Should have turned on screen recording... didn't have time to so just mass screenshot LOL


I also bought this new journal book from Kazimi Paper. Saw it on Instagram ads and decided to support local products this time instead of looking for a random one from Shopee. I had a really good quality journal book from Shopee previously. The suede cover and 120gsm paper was super nice to work with! But I'm left with about 10 pages so I really need ed a new journal book.


This one was handmade and came with a free name engraving so why not? lol. Decided to use this to study Japanese again. The paper is 100gsm so it doesn't hold as much ink as I thought it would, so I'll probaby only use one side of the pages, because I like my colour pens haha! It won't bleed if I use regular pens, but the colour pens that I have sorta bleeds through. The paper kinda looks like recycled paper too, with the brown ish colour.


And well... I think that's mostly the updates.

I'll hopefuly have more updates next week since I'll be fully back to field work because it'll be 14 days post my 2nd dose vaccine hehe.


Take care!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites