September Week 4 - I Tried & I'm Trying

10:44 AM

Hello lovelies!!


I've been trying to make small fixes to my sleep schedule to prepare for the back to work moment. HAHA. I'm still on a work from home basis until 16th Oct I believe, as my second dose appointment is only on the 2nd Oct. Feels like such a long time to go... but I'd rather deal with the sleepy eyes and morning sinus now than later. 

Oh, and I decided to try to cook for myself whenever I can now. And this week... I tried cooking the same thing over and over again to try to make a good sandwich... but it just gets too soggy too fast. It's fine to eat at home I guess. I gotta eat what I cook anyways. Does it even look appetizing to you? HAHA. Well... it tastes super good though! 



I guess I still prefer cooking for myself than eating out. Although it's the sad life of a sales rep to eat alone most of the time. And if I want to save money, cooking from home is the cheapest option, yet it's always cold because there's no microwave in a car LOL. Maybe I should just get a Japanese like bento with those compartments... and trick myself into eating cold bentos HAHAHA.

I was also feeling the painting vibes so I dug out an old drawing I did a few months back. Finally had the oomph to paint it all today! But I always seem to like the half painted version better.



Is it obvious which one I like better? Haha! These two are characters from a mobile game I play. WOTV. Left is Frederika (Lovestruck Forest Gunner), and on the right is Engelbert (Steel Guardian). I've been using Fred since I got her... and never really took her off my Guild War trio. Engelbert on the other hand... is the best physical tank in the game... BUT... HE'S SO SLOW. Tanks are meant to be in the front not the back sob sob.


I've also finished another of Emi Wong's 4 week challenge with Hsuen! haha! It's been 2 months since we started doing her workout challenges together! Honestly I don't see much changes in my body (obviously due to diet) - but I definitely do feel stronger and slightly more toned. Measurement wise there is no changes, but the definition of muscles and the strength and stamina during workouts have deinitely improved!

Time to take a short break from her challenges as I don't wanna have to stop halfway thanks to my vaccination this coming Saturday. I'll be up for another challenge to do once I recover from the vaccination hehe!


Spot le Cuddles!


I realize that I get mentally exhausted very fast on Mondays because of my weekly meeting. It's crazy unproductive and repetitive - without a sound conclusion - and it's been going on for as long as I can remember. I now know why some of them get agitated easily when certain topics are brought up. I'm starting to become like that too. Thankfully it's online so my facial expressions aren't as obvious. However, I regret that I end up lashing up at whoever's at home who asks me a stupid question. My temper isn't the best on Mondays sob sob. 


But I think today might have been the last straw of information... to cement my decision to leave the company. Time to move on to a new start, and hopefully better work environment and colleagues. I've been at a plateau for so long I just wanted to deny it more. Although... change is scary for me and I'm not sure if I'm ready for this but I do have to take a step forward... or just jump right into it HAHA.


This week seems like many things coming to an end, and other things starting to begin. When one door opens another closes eh? Time to prepare for October!


Enjoy the remaining days of September!

xoxo 

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites