September Week 3 - Tofu Pizza and More???

5:36 PM

Hello hello!!

Week 3 of September is now here! Hehe. I just realized this while reading my weekly highlighs... but I make it sound as if everything happened in a single day. Most probably because I wrote it on the day it happened...

Anyways!!! Le boyfie and I tried making tofu pizza after watching this video by 쿠킹하루 Cooking Haru. It turned out pretty good! The base honestly just tastes like fried tofu haha. It was the tomato paste and cheese that contributed to the pizza taste. It's a pretty healthy and yummy alternative if you'd like to try it out!


If I didn't tell you it's tofu, you probably won't be able to tell right? HAHA. It was just a lil soft and crumbly at times. Will probably have to play around with the tofu to egg ratio to get it right.


Oh. First time trying Oh Cha Cha! Got myself this passion fruit black tea with fruits inside. And my oh my, this was a heavy purchase. As in... it was heavy to hold HAHA. It was the weight of all the fruits in it I guess... It came with a lot of watermelon, guava, pineapple... and a slice of grapefruit, lime and lemon HAHA. I didn't expect it to come in a cute packaging... and to be so heavy LOL. That's why this earned a spot on my weekly highlights :P



Here's a post workout selfie for you! I've also been consistenly keeping up with my workout routines! It's all better when I know I have someone I can count on as an accountability partner. For some reason, Hsuen always does the workouts first on the days that I feel like skipping or swapping with rest days. HAHAHA. 


My office has decided to reopen for full operations as only 2 people (me included lol) aren't fully vaccinated yet. And... I'm the last one to get my second dose HAHAHA. Sometimes it makes me feel like a burden. At this rate, I wonder how bad my social skills have gotten? I've noticed that my speech has gotten pretty wonky during the few times I left to talk to people. 


I also nearly forgot to edit my second YouTube video! Hope you'll watch this one as well and let me know what you think of it! I think I've gotten slightly better at editing... although I should learn how to efficiently get a schedule HAHAHA. I'm quite proud that I took less time to edit this video, and my next target is to learn how to make a better thumbnail and preview! I'm still quite lazy to put in effort for that. I shall learn it for my 3rd video!!!



Thank you so much if you've watched it till the end! I noticed my camera was slightly out of focus for certain parts of the video... hoping a phone upgrade will solve the issue HAHA. Whenever that happens...


Take care and enjoy the last week of September!

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites