September Week 1 Highlights!

4:39 PM

Hello hello!

I'll hopefully be able to commit to a week of blogging hehe! I'm actually excited to give more purpose into my life right now. Even if it's just recollecting memories at the end of the week, because it'll take a few hours usually to lay out the structure of the blog post, to edit and transfer pictures for the blog post, proof read, and etc before I publish the post here. It gives me a sense of purpose to have something to do at the end of the week, as well as to let me reflect on what I've been doing the past week.


Just me and my chihuahua shirt from Si Madu!


This week I've been slowly trying to edit videos on my phone! I'm working to start a journalling YouTube channel soon, and the first few videos would be mini shopee hauls and a journal with me video! I was also considering a table makeover video but I didn't take any past videos of my old table so I scratched that haha! If you're reading this, do kindly pay my YouTube videos a like and comment, and subscribe as well! Feels nice to be able to share my likes with the world :)



Took me almost a week to edit this like a sloth... I split the tasks into different days so I don't get overwhelmed. I'm glad I had energy left to finish the video you're seeing here, Also, the world of lo-fo music is amazing!! I love it!! I used 4 of KIJUGO's songs in the video! Listen all that anime lo-fi!!!

If you've gone through the video, then you'd know that I received so many organizers this week! Got myself some stationary organizers for my washi tapes and a jewelry organizer for my jewely HAHA. Here's how organized my mess is on the tabe now lol. I think I still prefer a clean empty table to work on, so I might just get myself an additonal trolley cart just to store all these things. I prefer to put only what I need at that moment on the table hehe.


This is the "before"! I kinda just throw everything in here lol


And this is part of the "after"! Where I mostly keep pens and washis of the week! I'm still expecting more parcels this month so it's not... what I'd call finalized HAHA. I usually do my stationary shopping once every few years... depending how fast I use them. For example, my fineliners have been with me snce uni days and they've still got plenty of ink HAHA. Talk about quality!!!


Meanwhile... the washi storage I bought didn't seem to be enough. I might just have to order another for proper storage of all of em HAHA! After cleaning the box out I also realize I have a growing sticker collection, so I might just consider getting a sticker organizer too! Although... I'm trying to find a reason to use these washi more.. I've had them since my internship days LOL back when I had free time to do washi art in the office XD And now I feel too.. sad? - to try and finish them up. Sometimes it's so therapeutic to just look and organize my washi sob sob



Lastly, my jewelry organizer from The Fairy Box! I just really really like how it is! Especially when it's in my favourite colour! hahaha! Organizing my things just makes me feel much better- like I do have control over some small things in my life. Do you get that feeling too? Well... here's to hoping I can actually keep it white!!! 😂


I also decided to get my yearly blood test checkup at a clinic last Saturday Of course I dragged le boyfie because bringing a "friend" will get us both 31% off the tests HAHA. Prevention is better than cure right? I'll be waiting for the results and hope all is well. I realy liked the doctor I met this time. She may have taken her time with all her patients but I do like her detailing and suggestions. My results were already ready when they messaged me on Instagram (yes i know so maju right!) but le boyfie is only free on Saturday so I gotta be patient and wait for it lol.

 
Also, have you watched Cruella? I loved it! It wasn't what I was expecting after watching the trailers, but it's good in its own way! It's been a long time since I saw plot twists coming from a mile away - unless the lack of cinemas opening the past year took it's effect away from me HAHAHA! Wink is best boi (because he's a chihuahua - my fave!). Go watch it on Disney+ if you haven't seen it yet!!! 



I love Wink!!! He has all my votes for best character in the movie! You can't persuade me otherwise HAHAHA. He already got bonus points for a chihuahua!!! Seriously, he's just so adorable.


I also had some jelly mooncake last night from @jellydelluna !! It's too early for the mooncake festival but I wanted to order some before it sold out. And as of writing this, it's been sold out for almost 2 weeks already HAHAHA.

Here are the flavours they had:


Osmanthus Goji Berry
Jasmine Tea with Agar Balls
Rose Black Tea Lychee

It waa nice for a jelly cake! Personally preferred the lychee one as it had stronger flavour, with an additional floral taste from the rose. Oh, they also included tea bags of peach oolong tea! :) Extra bonus points for free delivery within Subang! (like finally!!!) Almost every store I want to order from has delivery fees more than RM10 - such is the hard life of wfh.

Oh, my company also announced full operation starting the 20th of September! Guess it's time to fully fix my sleeping hours to get ready for field work again. That's about 2 weeks before my second vaccine dose. May everything go smoothly!! I just wanna go out like the rest of you guys already HAHA. Quite tired of living in my bedroom all day and night...


I'll see you next week with another blog post!

Tata and take care!!




You Might Also Like

0 lovebites