#603 - Hop Hop Cafe

5:48 PM

Hi lovelies !!

Selamat Hari Raya :) I hope all of you have a wonderful celebration and a safe journey throughout the entire week ! If you're not celebrating, I hope your days are productive and that you'll enjoy the short holiday ! Well, I took the opportunity on Sunday to visit Hop Hop Cafe ! I've been seeing so many of these adorable bunnies on Instagram that I just had to see them myself ! 

I actually had a pet rabbit twice, or maybe three ? The first time, my parents bought two rabbits ! One black and one white. However, the black one died the minute we got home because the rabbits were fighting :(( My second bunny was a Caster Rex and we called her Rexxy :) A not so creative name but oh well, it suited her just fine. But she passed away a few years back.


Hop Hop Cafe is located at SS18/6, and it was little tricky to find as it was hidden by all the construction going on. Jason and I went in a little circle before realizing that we were just going the opposite direction. HAHAHAH. Oh well. Upon reaching, we saw patrons with their pet dogs outside and in the pet friendly area. Yes, you can bring your pets here ! I'll think about bringing Cuddles here, but not anytime soon though.

A short glance at the menu and I already knew what I would order. I guess it's always the same for me. Heheh. You'll never get the combo of pasta and iced chocolate wrong. =X


Iced Chocolate, RM14.
It was a little too sweet for me, and even after the ice melted, it was still sweet. Aside from that, the chocolate tasted just fine.


Spaghetti Alla Carbonara, RM13.50
It tasted slightly different than your average carbonara. It tasted more like a mash up of Aglio Olio and Carbonara sauce to me. But it doesn't get too cloying even towards the end, which made it easier to finish. 


Macaroni and Cheese, RM13.00
All. That. Cheese. This satisfied my craving for cheese, and do not underestimate the portion of the serving. It was more than enough for me, I had to take away so that it wouldn't be wasted. Hahaha. A sinful treat for those who can't resist having too much cheese in  your meal !


The Dog Bowl 2.0, RM12
I guess a visit here isn't complete if you don't at least try the dog bowl or the kitty bowl. These aren't just fries, they're topped generously with cheese and your choice of beef or chicken ! It's a nice change from the usual salty fries, although they aren't as crispy.



Jason and I took more than an hour to gulf down our food. Hahaha. I think it's the first time we couldn't finish our portions. But fret not, you can opt to takeaway your food if you can't finish it ! Good food should be eaten all the way to the last bite, agreed ? Hehehe. But let's move on to the main attraction of Hop Hop Cafe. The bunnies ! :D We were seated right next to the window so we spent our whole time eating while watching these little fluffy furballs.


There are rules to follow when entering the rabbit room, and it's right outside on the windows. But basically, all you should be doing is gently petting the rabbits, and not scare them. They're delicate little creatures. But they ARE capable of biting you if you get too rough. No taking pictures with flash as to not traumatise them, and no carrying them just incase you injure them.

Artificial grass...... can be itchy after awhile. And there's also the slight possibility of sitting on rabbit poop so watch where you sit or step :D The rabbits have really glossy and soft fur, and they are mostly about a few months old. They're still young and growing. Drop by and show them more love :D


Oh, and did I mention that the rabbits have a resting time as well ? Heheh. More details at their facebook page here, HopHopCafe.


And oh, this is the white bunny that peed on Jason. HAHAH yeah, you didn't read that wrong.


It climbed on him and just sat there during our last 15 minutes in the room. No one realized until it was time to leave. Oh well. An experience he won't forget hehehhehe. And the bunny that he'll remember the next time we drop by.

Overall, it was a pleasant experience. It's easy to pass time there, playing or staring at the rabbits. While the food might be a bit too pricey for us, the great service makes up for it. And the environment wasn't so bad either with it's cement flooring and brick walls. I think this is a place where animal lovers would flock to, and a place where canine and feline friends can gather :D


Ahh well. Bunny, I'll remember you. 





You Might Also Like

0 lovebites