#604 - Cats at Coffee Cottage !

12:02 PM


Hi lovelies :)

I'm sure many of you already know, but Jason and I went to see cats ! :D Yup. That's right. We went to see cats. I found out about this place from my sister first, and then after reading a couple of reviews about this place, I decided to go visit myself :)




It's located at SS15, the road facing the market. Take note that it only opens at 2pm ! Jason and I arrived too early so had to walk and waste away time before being entering. The ambience was nice, and the cat themed cafe was up to its name. You also have to order a drink before you're allowed to enter the cat zone.


The second I saw Nutella Latte I just had to try. Could never resist chocolate, really. Hahah. Too bad caffeine just isn't for me. 


Iced Chocolate :) This was just right. Chocolatey and milky.

On a side note, don't let the cats get close to your drink. We had a hard time doing so, so I just drank my drink really fast so I could play with the cats without worrying much.


Why are cats so photogenic ? Hahah ! They were all taken care of really well, and most of them were awake at that time. Cats are usually more active at night, so I'd recommend you come then instead of the evening since they're probably be too lazy to do anything. Heh. They even have portraits of each cat and their names :)


This cat kept extending it's paw towards my camera lens. And looked away. And extended it's paw again. Then look away again. Hahaha. So adorable :D


This picture is priceless. It was trying to pull Jason closer hahaha.


They also have toys so feel free to take one and entertain the cats :D


It was time well spent there. I did not realize how much time went past. They say that playing with cats, dogs, rabbits, or pets in general is a great de-stress option, and I couldn't agree more. I'll come back again soon to play with them :) 


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites