#601

8:25 PM

Hey lovelies ! :)

Be prepared for cutesy pictures HAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M POSTING THEM  UP EITHER HAHAHAHHAHA. I am probably out of my mind. Maybe I really am. Results can only do so much to me. At least taking selfies is a less self damaging way to release stress. But wait. What ? Taking selfies to release stress ? HAHAHAH. Am I weird ?

Okay. How did I even end up with these pictures ? I guess I was just wondering how I'd look like if I were to tie my ponytail really HIGH. I felt like a small kid the second I saw my reflection in te mirror. It brought me back to the times where I'd ask my mom to tie different hairstyles for me everyday because going to school with just one hairstyle for the whole year would seem so boring. Unlike now, where I'd be lazy and just tie a simple ponytail.

I don't think I'll ever wear my ponytail this way to school though. HAHAHHAH. Okay. Selfies overload below. I warned ya'.



But after awhile I wondered about head bands. There was this one period of time where I LOVED wearing head bands !! No kidding. I would wear it day and night, and I believe I have a school passport sized picture of me wearing a head band because yeah, I love it so much I would take it off ONLY when I slept or bathe. But now..... HAHAHA. Too many baby hairs falling out :(


What's your pick though ? I'm gonna experiment a little with hairstyles before I trim it a little. It's time to trim the ends so it won't look so ugly. Girls, you know what I mean right ? Hehehe.



AND HOW MANY OF YOU WATCHED THE FAULT IN OUR STARS ALREADY ?



I've been wanting to watch it ever since it came out, (not here, in other countries), and was just waiting for the day it would premiere in Malaysia. GAHHH IT'S FINALLY OUT. I'm gonna watch it as soon as I can :) Please don't spoil anything for me HAHAHAH. I actually completed the lines myself when I watched the trailer. Oh gosh. I liked the book so much I can remember lines. I'm expecting alot from this.





What makes it even better is that Ed Sheeran sang the song for the movie ! :) Give it a listen, it's so soothing and matches both the book and movie so well.

Until the next post ! (no more act cute selfies HAHAHHA)

:)



You Might Also Like

0 lovebites