#585

4:56 PM


Hey peeps ! :) 


It's been a really long time since I updated this space. I always upload pictures and update my blog on the same day it happens, but it seems like the blogging pace has really slowed down, and not just a little, but A LOT. I'm kinda disappointed in myself. Since when did I get this lazy ? HAHAHAH.

I plan on changing the theme and layout for the blog soon. Maybe a little makeover and change is all I need to kickstart my blogging engine eheheh. However, the only roadblock is the exams that I'll be having in a mere 2 days. So many things to study, so little time. Makes me regret not paying full attention in class. I'm depending on my memory to pull me through this !


I promise I'll update after exams :)) Or rather, it's a promise to myself HAHAHAH.

I'll be back with proper updates (I hope)

Until then, take care :))

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites