#582

11:07 AM

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! :D


The one time of the year I don't bother about how much I eat ! HAHAH. I can just stay at home and find myself walking to the hall to get a bit of those yummy tidbits into my tummy ! There's always room for these :3 I'm not even sure where all that space comes from HEHEH.


Mom bought Cuddles a new dress ! So here it is ! LOVE PEACE PAWS. HAHAHAH.


OOTD :) My aunt told us about our lucky colours !! Not sure if it applies but for the boars/pigs, our lucky colours are yellow and green !! Which I did not wear on the first day :O !! And then she said the colours to avoid is PINK. But I wore pink of the first day HAHAHAHAH what is this ? Oh well. I shall wear yellow next ! 


So long since I posted so many pictures of me HAHAHAH.


Cuddles ! :)


Enjoy the rest of the New Year ! Don't forget to invite me if there's any open house ! HAHAHAH. And most importantly, stay safe ! :) 


You Might Also Like

0 lovebites