#583 - Yellow

9:00 PM


Hello peeps ! Have you been enjoying the Chinese New Year celebrations and holidays ? Whether you celebrate it or not, I hope you spent your time well ! :) I know I did ! It's a bummer that some of my relatives were overseas this year and I couldn't get to see them, but on the other hand it's a first timer that I get to spend it with my friends as well ! I'll blog about that in the next post though.

Heheh ! I finally got to wear yellow. I can't even recall the last time I wore yellow and I didn't even expect to have a yellow piece in my closet but now I have two ! Hahah ! It makes me look more jolly :P It's a colour I don't really like, but I think I'll change my mind after this :)


With my pretty mommy ! :D


Mom looks so pretty here ! :D And I just realize where I got my nose from HAHAHAH!!


If there'a anything I'd complain about Chinese New Year, it's the weather ! The sun was glaring and even in the house I could feel the heat. Not that my house is cooling but still, sweating with the fan blowing at you......


 I'm loving the details of my skirt as well ! Not the best idea to wear velvet materials during such a hot weather but ......... Oh well. The things I do for the clothes I like HAHAHAH. And NO, I'm not crazy.

And another thing I like about CNY ? The fact that I get to wear heels ! HAHAH. I don't wear them on a daily basis, but I do wear them for occasions ! I mean, when hanging out with friends I feel overdressed when I go out in heels.... because hardly anyone else wears them. So I usually stick to slippers or shoes. The simple yet comfy footwear. And it's occasions like these where I get to let loose and just wear whatever I want to wear without thinking if I'll be overdressed. (Yes, I go through this alot HAHAH)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites