#581

10:10 PM

So many things has been happening lately I feel like I've just got off a rollercoaster ride, only to que up once again and prepare for the next ride. HEHEH. News spread around fast don't they ? :)

But anyways, last Saturday I finally got to spend time with my girlfriends ! :D It's been so long since we all gathered :) This time we met up again to have Yee Sang, which we try to do as a tradition every year ! It's not even Chinese New Year yet, but who says you can't ? :P



We had dinner at the Fat Boy's Burger Bar outlet at One City , USJ25! :) I've always wanted to try this place out ever since I saw the outlet at Publika. I finally get to satisfy my burger cravings ! Hahah !!


Yan, Layne, Vonn :D 


YoursTruly, Jasz, Sammm ! :D


Yan, Jasz and I opted to get the Wimpy ! :D It's half of the Fat Basterd, their best selling burger ! It certainly did not dissapoint ! Double patties and bacon, cheddar cheese and fried egg with their homemade BBQ sauce is quite a mouth-watering balance ! However, the fries were too dry for my liking.


Layne and Vonn shared the Jamaican Me Hungry ! :) It had jerk seasoned bacon stuffed pork patty topped with bacon, tomatoes, coleslaw and smothered with mayonnaise on sesame bun ! :D


Sam, on the other hand, ordered The Elvis ! Bacon stuffed pork patty with grilled banana and creamy peanut butter on honey oat bun ! :D The peanut butter goes really well with the bun ! Hahah !! 


How can we not take group pictures ?! HAHAHAH :D


Because toilets are the only place we can take pictures as 6 without asking for help from random people.


We then went to the rooftop ! I've been up here a few times but the view at night is simply more amazing than the view you get during the day !


Shortly after this picture my camera battery got exhausted :( Couldn't take anymore pictures !! Sigh. I intend to come back here and take more night pictures though HEHEH. I'm so glad that my car managed to charge my battery albeit just a little. It was enough to take a few pictures when we surprised Sam later on.

We drove back to Elayne's place shortly after, and my oh my. It's hard to drive slow intentionally HAHAH. If it wasn't for the traffic light I wouldn't know what to do anymore. HEHEHEH.


Surprise birthday celebration pulled off ! :D We hardly have surprises for Sam because January is always a busy month, but I'm glad it happened this year ! :D Happy belated birthday Sammm !! Friends for 12 years now but I'll avoid typing all the cheesy things here HAHAHAH. Enjoy your 9th cake but 1st full cake of the year !! :D After this point my camera battery went out for good. HAHAHA. We had homemade Yee Sang (which was pretty good).


We need to get together more often ! Hahah !! I probably say this every time though heheheh.

Looking forward to Chinese New Year !! :D



.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites