#579

5:50 PM

Hi lovelies! :)

Good things come in small packages ! It's always best to take things one at a time. And like they always say, don't rush the things that you want to last forever. Just let things fall into place. But it won't just 'fall' into place by itself, sometimes it requires a little bit of effort. But just keep in mind to take things easy :) And learning to wait for the right time is another exceptionally good skill you need to have ! :P

Besides, you don't get the same moment twice in life. People daydream a lot. Or maybe, I, daydream a lot. I'll just stare into midair and have a gazillion things going through my mind, making up scenarios that'll never happen in real life, or having conversations in my head. But sometimes, it's just best to stop thinking and enjoy the moment ! So please, if you ever see me daydreaming again, snap me out of it. HAHAH PLEASE AND THANK YOU.


I dropped my laptop a few days ago and right now it's not functioning :( I'm trying to get it fixed soon but with such a hectic schedule, I doubt I'll even have the time for it. Sigh. But maybe it's for the best? I won't be spending too much on the Internet. But here's a short blog update before I end up not updating at all ! HAHAHAH. Time to enjoy the moments that the Internet took away from me !! Rawr.


And Cuddles says thanks to everyone who called her CUTE :D HEHEH. She has short fur now and my mom just got her a new dress for Chinese New Year ! Feel free to give her red packets then :D Cuddles wants a new toy HAHAHA. I'm kidding :)

I'm going to be helping out at the Kechara Soup Kitchen this Saturday night ! I can't wait to share that coming experience with you as I'm sure it'll be a real eye-opener :)

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites