#568 - Recess Buddy Outing 1 ! :D

9:03 PM


Hey peeps ! :D STPM has just ended today and my schedule is already packed for the whole week ! Oh gosh. So here's today's update of the Recess Buddy Outing #1. There's more to come, and I'm looking forward to it! Ooohhh I'm anticipating tons of fun but here's a little insight on what we did today.

#1. Karaoke ! :D

We went right after our last paper ended. A really big thanks to Cheng's mom for sending us there :) It saved us alot of time :) Waiting for a bus would have been time consuming.


Left to right ; Me, Xin Vee, Cheng Yi, May Yee ! :D

Two hours of singing, rapping and shouting ! :D It was great to see the crazy side of them ! Though Cheng Yi and I weren't that hyped up. HAHAH. I don't know why I always choose slow songs to sing. 


:D From English songs, to Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.... I wish they had romanizations for then non-english songs. Do I look like I can read Mandarin or Korean or Japanese ? HAHAH. Depending on memory isn't helpful when I haven't sang the song in years.


 Taking pictures is a must !! My camera is like and essential item for outings. It doesn't matter where I go, I'll definately bring a camera. HAHAHAH.


And a decent one :)


OOTD ! :D I couldn't really do anything about my school shoes. Oh well. Though I normally wouldn't wear school shoes to anywhere except school. Heh. I regret not bringing an extra pair of shoes but after looking at pictures, the coordinate didn't look so bad after all. HAHAH. 

So here's a short update after a week of no updates. I want to go play Pokemon games right now !! :D Enjoy the rest of the holidays peeps ! And do call me out if you're going anywhere :P

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites