#567 - Kelvin's Birthday Celebration @ Oregi & Coffee Chemistry

8:32 PM

We celebrated Kelvin's birthday last night ! :)


We dined at Oregi, SS15. It's a place with good food but I wouldn't say the same for the environment. Not a fan of shisha and eventhough the smell is nice, I don't want to die fast. We sort of ordered and ate fast so we could change venue.


Oregi's Strawberry Signature Drink @ RM4.70

The strawberry and mint leaves combo was refreshing ! I prefer the usual Oregi's Signature Drink though. 


This is what Menn Sze made for Kelvin ! :) A whole deck of cards with notes from a bunch of us ;)

And here comes.... some of the food :)


Menn Sze's Beef Meatball Porodoro ! Chunky meatballs cooked with their homemade tomato sauce. It looks really appetizing :D Or maybe I just like to eat pasta.....


Birthday boy and I both ordered the Carbonara Beef Bacon. Yeap. Definately satisfied my pasta cravings (again!). Such a sinful treat of creamy sauce and pasta :3


Yvonne's Mushroom Chicken ! It wasn't overcooked. It was tender and nice to eat :3

After our dinner, we went for round 2 at Coffee Chemistry, First Subang. We also decided to bring out the birthday cake then. Heheh.


With Vonneyh!


Kel's cake ! The jelly-ish layer on the top was already melting though it was refrigerated ._____. and hence, things got so STICKY when we were taking it out and lighting the candles. Yup. Finger licking good.


Coffee Chemistry's interior ! Quite a classy place. I would come here again next time just to try out the food. The coffee's good too, but too bad I'm not a coffee person.


It wasn't a surprise because he turned around and saw us coming. Damnnnn. HAHAH. We need to be more ninja than this. Oh wells.


I always did fancy the various coffee art that you can find :)


Also, the service wasn't that bad. They brought out the plates and forks before we even asked them too. Such considerate workers ;) It was bound to come anyways. Heheh.


Yvonne's Latte. I had a bit and my oh my, the caffeine.


We spent the rest of the night chit chatting, as usual. And lastly, pictures with everyone :D


With MennSze and XhiangLynn :D


With Kelvin ! :D Happy 18th once again ! Heheh. Tug-o-War champion !! :D


With Jhy Haur ! :D


Ah Zai ! :D


With Seng Zhao :D


Group picture :)

________________________________________________________________________________


And oh. There's 10 more days to my STPM exams. Just giving you readers a lil heads up that I won't be updating that frequenttly until the exams officially ends on the 25th :))

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites