#543

9:15 PM

Hello peeps ! Like I said in the previous post, I had school today !! I was supposed to drive alone to school and back, but I ended up driving to school and back home with my mom instead ! HAHAH. *low self confidence* Well, there's always something new to learn when driving. 

Oh, and I assumed that school would end at 1.10 because it was following the Monday timetable but NO, we were supposed to go back at 12.30. Hmmmmmm... 


Seik Yng called many people out to Summit to watch Despicable Me 2 (which I find cute yet overrated at the same time, it didn't have the same impact as the first movie). I went of course ! Since I wanted to see the movie. But when I reached...... she wasn't there because her mom asked her to go. Wth. Thank goodness I had Carol there with me so I wasn't the only girl. HAHAH. After the movie and a short chitchat session, I left around 5.30 to go to Sunway Pyramid for dinner with my sister :) I was probably the last to leave anyways lol.


Today's OOTD ! :) Credits to my Mom :D



Had pasta for dinner because I was craving for it ! HAHAH.


My pretty skirt from Tanks for 5 :)


________________________________________________________________________________

P/S : Does anyone want to go dessert hunting with me ? :) I've read so many reviews to the point where I want to eat them myself :( But going alone is never worth the time and money *sigh*


Cuddles has been home alone for almost the whole day :( She kept whining when we left, and even when we came home ! Super manja. I think I spoilt her too much. oTL.


Time to get off the laptop. Heheh. Enjoy your weekends :)

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites

  1. Loved this post. Your outfit was cute and the food made me hungry. hehe :-) great post!


    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete