#542

7:44 PM

Hello there :) It's Saturday tomorrow and I have school because it's supposed to replace the day we skipped school due to the haze -_________- And here I thought I could spend the whole day tomorrow catching up with my shows. But .... I'll take a few minutes off to blog, because I can only find time once a week for this T________T 


I was just thinking about something my friends were talking about a few days ago. "People who wear spectacles take pictures without spectacles, but those who don't wear them take pictures with spectacles". Well.... That's true for me though HAHAH.

Oh, and did you know that skipping a meal can make you cranky ? Yes, I'm looking at all you students who skip recess. Though some of you don't seem cranky to me :/ Also, they say that eating Salmon or Mackerel makes you happier. Hmmmmmm. Is that the reason why salmon sushi are my favourite ? LOL. But I like eating sushi......


Testing my camera's beauty mode. Are the effects obvious ? LOL. It's been awhile since I put my hair behind my ears. HEHE :D


Cuddles was really cute when she came into the room with the plastic flower in her mouth !! Senorita ~~  Would you pet me please ? HAHAH.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites