#546 - Sushi

10:14 PM


Hey there you lovely person ! :) It's been a hectic week and I have exams next week so I'm here for a quick update before going into study mode ! I think I sound like a nerd. Oh, I wore the leggings my mom bought last week ! :) Note ; all these pictures were from last week oTL. I rarely wear leggings, but because mom bought them, I'll make an exception HAHAH, since they're nice to wear :3


Subang Parade for dinner ! :) We always opt to eat here since it's close to home.


Dined at Sushi King since it's been awhile ! The upgraded their menu :) But the green tea isn't free anymore :(


My favourite salmon dishes !! :D


Yakiniku Don ! It was new on the menu. Sis's dinner :)


Mom's pick ! Garlic rice ! :) I think it's better than their previous small portion....


And I tried their chicken salad with Wafu sauce ! :) Try it !! :D


Okay. Hope this post didnt bore you. I'll be back after my exams !! :) Good luck to everyone else !

P/S ; How do you pass a math test when you failed the topical test ? oTL

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites