#414 - SAS Campfire

6:25 PM


It was the first campfire of 2012 !! I was expecting a little bit more but maybe because of the timing and so on, many people wouldn't have known or are still in the holiday mood, which is why there was a less turnout of people this year. But then again, no matter where 132PJ goes, we'll either be among the biggest troops there or the most noisy one. This year, I'd say noisy. Like, really noisy. Jonathan Hong kept telling Johnathan and Bryan to shut up LOL.


We were the 3rd troop to arrive I think :D Or at least, we're the 3rd to register. Haha. :D

Elayne, Sam, YoursTruly

The sky looked like it was going to rain :( Fortunately the only thing that happened was a slight drizzle ~


We had nothing to do for the 2 and a half hours before the campfire actually started. So erm, dinner, camwhore, gossip, toilet, and doing nothing. We found a dead cockroach in one of the fried rice packets .___. thank goodness I was eating the noodles.....

 
Whoever took the previous two pictures ...... Why is it so blurry ? zzz.


The theme this year was Metamorphosis ! :D Butterfly. HAHA. If only they did something more ~ The theme could have shone. But nevertheless, it was fun :) OHHHHH AND IT WAS SO AWESOME TO MEET JUTU PEOPLE AGAIN. They look the same LOL. What was I expecting ? But still missing a few people :( When will JUTU meet up with everyone there ? Seems almost impossible ! HAHA. Let's just see who's going to Edwin's campfire :P


Ended the day with supper at MajuMaju !! HEHE I am feeling lazy to type already. Bye ! :)

You Might Also Like

19 lovebites

  1. Why you no post group pictures? haha is it because can't see yourself? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz I didn't take group pictures with my phone !! The only ones who took it was Henri and Dominic ! LOL. And I can see myself :D you cant see natalie :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really respect those scouts in their efficiency and enthusiasm in the participating and hosting those activities. Anyway I enjoyed scrolling down looking at those wonderful pictures ! Well Done, 132 Petaling. I wished my BBSM memebrs can have the attitude like you guys. I reall pity the secretary need to handle so much of things till ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I finally see my name :3 haha not bad leh considering i only read 2 posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. there's another post with your name. go find :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously? omg susah lah sangat ._.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe you found one, but you missed another one ._.

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you serious? ohmagawd -.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL when your blog becomes viral I will be proud :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. dont think it'll ever be. i'm becoming lazy haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I noticed :P you haven't updated in so long haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I noticed :P you haven't updated your blog

    ReplyDelete