#144 - Loop.

5:41 PM


heh. i nearly ate it @.@ too hungry. didnt eat at school cuz i forgot to bring money.
plus , they just HAD to do the fire escape thingy zzz. coming out of the library and wearing shoes.
damn asshole , then the padang was wet and i ter-sat down. pants wet LOL HAHAHA.
______________________________________________________________________________

went subang parade just now with my mum , her eldest sis and her friend. ate at mcd.
but the second we reached... saw my sis and the rest of the humans who went choral speaking.
gosh. wanted to see the choral speaking... but we came after they were done. zzzzzzzz.
they were the first to go up the stage . LOL. so amusing HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

and it was kinda weird... cuz when they all saw me, all straight look at me O____O
and it was weird seeing everyone wearing prefect's uniform. really really really WEIRD.
i couldnt figure who was wearing my skirt. oh well. i'll still get it back sometime soon.
but natalie was wearing mine... at least i got someone to sew back the buttons for me :D

last of all , bought the gifts for the qm dinner. rawr. whoever gets it... HAHAHAHHA.
remind me to take off the price tags before i wrap them ._____________.
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites