#139 - Lonely In Gorgeous Tears.

3:20 PM


i'm bored to death and i haven't ate lunch. why ? told my mum i wanted maggi goreng.
( since she asked me what i wanted to it -.- ) , but she just sent me home. wth ? LOL.
who cares la now. i'll just jump into the story book sam asked me to read. zzz.
and somebody please remind me to stayback tmr. or at least remind me to study.
since lijah decided to have a quiz tmr. stand on chair , get to answer , sit down. cow.
i aint studying for that. just no mood. and no mood to do anything else.
oh gosh.my blog is getting so emo now. what to do ? if qm dinner really change date..
i have no idea what to do that day. 1.8.2010 - qm dinner , shu xin's bday. and my MUM's bday :(
which to choose ? i dont even know who to organize my time :S screw a cow pls somebody.
xo.

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites