#140 - A Wrinkle In Space

2:35 PM


i'm here to complain. again. but then i think i just let it all out on the ffta game just now.
oh well. i dont feel like turning my blog into some emo blog anyways. so let's skip that.
____________________________________________________________________

school carnival is this saturday :D not really excited , i don't really feel anything. i wonder why O.O
but i'm dutying as the promoter from1 -2 , last hour of the carnival , so please come to my gerai :D
same duty time as grace and wendy , cuz i choose so :D teehee. since layne and yan are doing something else.
and anyone who hasnt bought their coupons , find me so that i can find pn.habibah ! HAHAHA :D

okay... waited for my mum after school today... i thought she was gonna fetch me home.
and i just got a call from her, saying she thought i was staying back at sch . aizzz. forget it then.
but then i got bored of waiting.,.. and pei ling wanted to walk home also.. so walk together lo..
but then the rain -________-  make me wet all the way home. i felt like i took a bath already.
and then sy's mum tumpang me halfway up the street to my house... she saw me walk from half the 5G road ?
so damn near my house hahahaha. but i reached home and found lots of dry leaves in my hair -.-

gosh. a minute ago i said i wasnt' going to complain... but i just did -.- cant control the typing :D
hahahahaha. oh well. carnival is such a letdown. would have been more awesome.....................................
that is , if we didnt have to wear the school shirt and track bottoms -_____- go die. zzzz. nth better to do.
and l-o-l , i wanna talk to someone so badly :(

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites