Deep Inside

11:30 PM


Hey all :)

Kindly excuse this post. I just needed to get it out of me before I get overwhelmed by all this negativity within me. At least with these words I'll hopefully get some sun back to outshine my rainy days. 

Bear with this one post please heheh.




The people who look up to me
The people who look down on me
What if those two were just parts of myself ?

Being harsh on myself
Flattering my fat ego
Then popping it like a balloon in mid air
Sinking me deep beneath the ground
Shattered, battered and crushed

What light do I see now ?
When darkness engulfs me
Which way do I go now ?
When I can't even trust my instincts

But even when I'm down here
While the rest of you make your way to the top
I'll come back even harder
And join the race once more

So don't take pity on me
Don't act sorry don't sympatize with me
Instead walk in front of me and allow me to see
The big picture that I've forgotten in me

Once the puzzle pieces are connected
And everything comes together
I'll regain composure and confidence
And look you in the eyes once more

xx.

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. It sounds like lovely lyrics. Wanna make it into a song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah !! let's do it then :P heheheh mini project ? XD

      Delete