5 Ways To My Heart

9:08 PM

Good day :)

This time's 30 Day Blog Challenge is "5 Ways to Win My Heart".

Ha... Ha... Ha...

I think this post would only be benificial to one person though. Oh dear, the things that are in the 30 Day Blog Challenge. This makes me want to cringe so badly my fingers won't straighten itself to type this properly anymore. Kidding.

Q : Why would I tell the whole world how to please me?
A : Cause it's a challenge. Dammit.

This doesn't work all the time though HEHEH. And no you don't have to do this. But you're all curious peeps eh ?


#1 Anything Handwritten

Handwritten words. Oh the glorious moment when you open the envelope and be engulfed by words meant only for you. Words written while thinking of you. Words that you probably wouldn't hear from that person on normal occasion. A whole piece of paper with meaning and fuzziness.... Okay I should stop here. But thanks to all of you who wrote me something before ♥

#2 Loyalty

Need I mention more ? Especially now when I can't seem to hang on to just one person to call a best friend. Well, it's true that only in your darkest moments will you know who your shining angels are. I've been there and suffered. Yet I've been there and took the time to appreciate those helping hands. What if life if you have to go through it alone ?


#3 Taking Time Off For Me

Everyone's busy these days. From studying to exams to work to I-don't-know-what-else-you-do-but-you're-always-busy, I appreciate the time people make for me whenever they have a busy schedule. It's always a pain to make changes to plans, I'm sure everyone agrees. But who's willing enough to make immediate changes just to meet up with you ? The ones worth keeping.

#4 Making Me Talk and Laugh

I think everyone who knows me would know that I'm a quiet person in general. I'm usually the listener in the group. The secretary type person in every meeting. The one with a zip on her mouth. I actually find it rare for me to talk nonstop. It doesn't help that I don't get response sometimes. HAHAH.

#5 The Little Things

Not sure if everyone is like me, but I prefer all the tiny things one would do for me instead of a giant once a year thing. If you get what I mean. Remembering my favourite food, knowing which song I always choose in karaoke, finishing my sentence for me, already guessing my burp timing - oh wait. That's too much HAHAH.



I'm pretty sure that there are more ways to win a person's heart. Yet, the things i mentioned here aren't the only ways. 

I don't know how to say this but...

These lists are often IDEALISTIC.

Not all if it would win through my heart.

I guess it just boils down to who you are and what you mean to me.

It's the same for everyone.




You Might Also Like

0 lovebites