5 Songs I'm Loving Right Now

9:53 PM

Hey all !

This time's Blog Challenge topic is like the title itself. The 5 songs I'm loving right now. Teehee. I always convince myself that I like all sorts of genre but somehow I always fall back to one kind of sound only. Not sure if you would understand cause different people have different tastes in music.

But anyway, here are some of my current faves ! Can't help but hear them whenever I can. Once I got so addicted I kinda just replayed the same song for hours. HAHAH.



1. Kim Sung Kyu - The Answer

Sung Kyu is one of my favourite singers in the KPOP scene. It's not because he's part of Infinite. He has his own unique voice and sound. Plus seeing him on variety shows drags me deeper in love with GrandpaKyu. HamsterKyu. I-dont-know-how-many-kyu-nicknames-he-has. "The Answer" is from his second solo album and is worth a listen. I like Kontrol and Alive as well, but if I had to choose, it'd be this one! :)




2. Mamamoo - Um Oh Ah Yeah

Mamamoo is back with Um Oh Ah Yeah. The title got me a bit skeptical at first. Was it a title chosen on purpose so it might end up on search portals when people look for EXID's Ah Yeah ? Pretty sure there could have been more choices for a song title. But the music video takes a spin on gender bender and the song is pretty catchy! Add that up with their amazing vocals when they sing it live, and ta-da! You have a pretty good song from them after piano man!




3. All Time Low - Cinderblock Garden

Never would have heard this song if my sister didn't play the whole album on repeat in the car everytime. Honestly I loved the album. I liked so many songs. I'd put them on replay when my sis wasn't around HAHAH. But still, I think I liked this song the best, especially the acoustic version. I would recommend other tracks as well. Kids In the Dark, The Edge of Tonight, Future Hearts... well... pretty much the whole album is a good listen.




4. Set It Off - Duality

I don't know which I liked first, but there is just something about their music that sets them apart from other bands. Nope, I can't explain it in words. You'll have to listen to it yourself. Of course, if you liked this then try their other tracks. Swan Song, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, I'd Rather Drown... I think Set It Off has their own colour that's hard to find anywhere else.




5. The Ark - The Light

Kinda watched this music video on a whim and didn't expect much. I ended up watching the mv again because it was so touching, and then went on to hear their live and MR removed videos. They're a talented group, and this song was a good one to debut with. I'm already waiting for them to drop another song. Heheh.




Well, these songs are my own picks for this week ! I'm pretty sure you have your own personal opinions. Share them with me sometimes ! I tend to get bored of my own music after awhile. Not that I'm getting bored with these yet though. KPOP and JPOP music scenes are pretty active. Hahah !




Thanks for reading again guys :)





You Might Also Like

0 lovebites