5 Places I Want To Visit

2:21 PM


Good Day everyone ! :)

After my birthday celebration posts, I'm back to continue Day 4 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge, "List down 5 places you want to visit".

This is hard as well. It's not that I don't have anywhere I want to visit, it's that I have too many! Picking the best of the bunch is hard. Although I did narrow it down to just 5, there are still tons of places I want to visit. Being ambitious but yes, I do want to travel while I'm still at my prime years. Please do note that the following list is just my preference :)

I've already been to China, Singapore and South Korea. I would really love to travel more, especially now before I start my degree. I went to the Matta Fair this year with my mom, but unfortunately I didn't get to do anything there aside from taking brochures and taking note of the kind of travel packages offered


1. Japan.

Jeng jeng jeng ! Those of you who have known me for a long time will probably expect this to top the list. Well, here it is. I've been watching animes and reading manga since young, and because of that, I've always been enchanted by Japan. Sakura flowers, temples, culture, food (sushi!), fashion - and lots more ! Furthermore, the best season for sakura watching is my birthday month HAHAH. Yup, planning to go there on a birthday month heheh!



2. Italy

Venice. Rome. Pompeii. Sicily. Milan. There's so many destinations I want to visit in one country. It's a great place full of beautiful landscapes, historical sites, art and well, origin of pasta HAHAHA MY FAVOURITE. I'd probably just eat pasta, pizza and lasagna HAHA JOKING. Who in Italy eats all that everyday of the week ? 


3. Hawaii

When you say Hawaii, I think grass skirts, sandy beaches, umbrellas to relax under accompanied by great drinks. Of course we can get a similar environment here in Malaysia, but not all beaches look the same. Another thing that I really want to visit there is the Haiku Stairs, or also known as the Stairway to Heaven. If I'm not mistaken it has about 3922 stairs. Too bad it's illegal sigh. Many have said that the view at the top is just breathtaking. I wanna see :(



4. Iceland

"The Land of Fire and Ice". Geysers, waterfalls, volcanoes, glaciers, ice caves and more. I've been looking through pictures and sometimes it feels like one of those places where the pictures don't do enough justice for the place haha ! It's a beautiful place I want to visit. Especially the Blue Lagoon ! And by the way, the horses there are so adorable !


5. Phillipines

Yet another place with beaches and islands I want to visit. Hehe. It's like a gemstone that people overlook sometimes. Or so I heard from my friends. Not only that, my grandmother is from the Phillipines, and I want to see the country for myself. Besides, language isn't a problem because most of them can speak English. Heh. Also a great destination to see nature, the flora and fauna, it just sounds really appealing to me. 


I'm always torn between travelling via travel agencies and having the whole itenary planned out for me, and booking everything by myself. Both has it's pros and cons, but to fullly know a place, it's always best to travel yourself. However, with the travel agency, everything is done for you and it's more hassle free. Even if I do know where I want to go, there's the question of HOW.

But there's always a way if I do want to go. Heh.


Pictures taken from Pinterest



So where are the places that YOU want to visit ? Let me know :)



You Might Also Like

0 lovebites