Another Night Out

5:52 PM


Hi all ! :D

I just recently had a second round of celebrations with my girls ! Still not a complete get together but hey, birthdays are great excuses to meet up. Got to go to Empire Damansara for the first time that night as well. Thanks for the everything girls ♥



My memory is a little hazy on how I found out about Empire Damansara. Probably Instagram again. However, when I googled the place up, I could only find a few places that I wanted to try here. And so I took the opportunity to eat dinner at Metal Box. Hehe. 

I originally wanted dessert though. I'm wondering why I didn't opt for Harajucube when I saw the signboard. Sigh. My tummy must have been really hungry to want a heavy dinner.


Felt overdressed that night but it was my night so meh. HAHHAA JOKE. Great interior. Nice ambiance. The view outside was just romantic at night. However, I wasn't too sure if the food I was eating was worth the price I paid for. The food was okay, but it didn't have the oomph I was waiting for when I read the reviews online. Probably set my expectations a lil too high for this place.


And because Metal Box wasn't enough to satisfy our appetites, we walked over to the other end for the mamak ! Jasmine said the Nasi Kambing there was nice, (any of you ate it before?), but it was already done for the day. We had to opt for typical overpriced mamak food hahah !! Well, mamaks in a high end area are more costly anyway. But just like every other mamak, it was a really good place to just sit, chill and gossip. Heh.


I really liked the place but I was too sleepy after work that night. I barely talked hahah. Just listened... or trying to listen while keeping my eyes open. Oops. Nights are much more romantic and they're the only time I get to spend time with people, but my physique and stamina just tells me to hit the sack by 11pm.

But if you noticed, pictures are an exception HAHAH. 



Really regretful that I just sat there and listened. Even when I was given the chance to talk I didn't have much to talk about. It was like a... "oh my turn to talk? what do i say now?" kinda debate going on in my head HAHAHAH  #insidestruggles

However, I really do appreciate the fact that they made time to spend with me :) It's never easy to meet up with so many of them in a day. Heheh. Thank you once again queens ♥


P/S : Picture credits to Yan, Vonn and MetalBox employee HAHAH :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites