#612 - I-City

11:38 AM


Hi everyone :)

It feels like a long time since I last blogged. Last year maybe ? HAHAH. I haven't been out a lot neither have I been productive. It feels like I'm wasting the whole January away. Really. Does anyone else feel this way ? It's just weird to finally not be going back to school. Instead, I'm left to ponder my university and course choices. Bittersweet moments as always.


When I went out to have dinner with my friends last Friday, we spontaneously decided to visit I-City when I said I haven't been there before. Thanks guys ! Appreciate it a lot :) It took us about 20 minutes from TTDI so I guess it's not that far ? Except that the roads looked so secluded HAHAH ! But this place looks amazing up close. I've only seen it from the highway anyway. But thanks to them I've finally ticked I-City off my list ! I still don't think I'm the last person to visit here HAHAHAH. Let's not mention that I haven't been to IKEA either ? Oops.


I'm glad I brought my camera HAHAHA. This place just induces Instagram and picture taking frenzies ! I'm not kidding. Although I DID limit the amount of pictures I decided to upload, I sure took plenty. I wonder how much electricity the place spends ? Well...charging RM10 for parking is already a lot. 

Credits : Elayne
My legs look so long here HAHAHA. Looking left and right, walking the whole area, and sweating even though it's night time... It's a pretty large area. Friend kept saying how much it changed, but I obviously have no clue. Apparently it went from a place to see lights, to a theme park ? Well....every ride is about RM5 or RM10, so I don't know if it's worth it or not. I'd personally prefer to go back to Genting once it's opened again heheh.


The Ferris Wheel ! It was so beautiful ! I thought it wasn't working cause it didn't look like it was moving from afar, but I guess it's once of those that moves slowly. Then again, all Ferris Wheels move slowly. But I think it'd be really romantic to come here with the boyfie someday. Yet another addition to my to-do-list I guess hehehe. It feels like a place that I can walk and not get bored unless my eyes decide to close heheh!


And dear Elayne, snapchatting away ! Hahah !


Horsey! But it's the year of the goat soon ! Don't think they'll change it though heheh. The place was still lively and crowded even near midnight. I guess it doesn't really help that they're building a residence there ? If you stay there I don't think you can sleep with all that music blaring. I think kids will enjoy it more. There were so many kiddy rides I don't think I'd feel the adrenaline here HAHAHAH.


Is everyone done shopping for the Chinese New Year ? It's closing in !
Time to get some shopping done HEHEHEHE.
Have a great time everyone :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites