#613 - 1600 Pandas

5:22 PM


Hi everyone :)

I'm sure by the time you rest this your social media timeless would utterly be filled with pandas. If it isn't, thanks for giving me the pleasure of flooding your screen with miniature paper pandas. Apparently, those pandas are also up for adoption. However, they're all adopted already hehehe. Well, for those with the money to adopt a paper panda, maybe try adopting a pet from a shelter some day ? Help pandas and help those lonely creatures :) Heheh.


I believe the pandas have made stops at Dataran Merdeka, Perak, Penang, Batu Caves, Putrajaya, Menara Condong, Malacca, Cameron Highlands, the National Monument, and KL Railway Station. And don't worry if you haven't seen them ! They'll be at Publika until the 25th of January if I'm not mistaken. Probably one of the last few places they'll be touring. Do check out their Facebook page for more info HERE

Wau Edition
Hibiscus Edition
Badminton Edition 
Beca Edition

Well, they also had a panda exhibition showcasing the many editions with relevance to Malaysia of course. Wau, Congkak, Beca, Badminton, and lots more ! It might just be the same kind of panda with a different prop, but I wish the visitors would take some time off to read the descriptions instead of selfie-ing and groupie-ing away. It's like the meaning in the exhibition is a little lost when everyone's aim is just one thing - to take a picture with the pandas.


Not that I blame them though, the pandas are too cute ! Thanks Jhune Teddy for telling me they're at Publika ! I didn't update myself on their locations. I did know they were in KL, Melaka and Penang though. At least Publika's closer to home. I think they're just two kinds of pandas in different arrangements. It was a little disappointing that they were arranged like this. Even my mom was expecting the pandas to be all over Publika, not centered.


That's how it looked like from one level above. HAHAH ! I like that banner. It's so cute it made me think everyone down taking a picture looked like it ! I was thinking what happened it a panda went missing. Or how do they even keep check of all 1600 pandas there ? And oh, did you know that it's 1600Pandas because there's approximately 1600 pandas left on Earth ? Our proud fat bamboo eaters !


OOTD ! Credits to boyfie ♥ Finally asked him to help me take OOTD shots HAHAH ! I don't like to do this during a date because it ruins the purpose of a date, but..... worth a shot right ? HAHAHAH.

Do try to drop by Publika when you can ! This probably won't happen again in the near future. And oh, did anyone of you que up to take picture with the pandas ? I gave up halfway. My heels and legs don't have that much endurance HAHAHA.

black and white.
white and black.
:)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites