#611 - FRIM

11:59 AM


Hey all ! :)

Last Saturday, I went to FRIM (for the third time) with my tuition buddies ! :D Teacher included. Heheh ! It felt great to be with them outdoors. Although we're not as fit as we think we are cough cough. I think this is the first time I got so tired when we were barely halfway through the trek. Guess I need to stop sitting at home and start getting fit again HAHAH. But honestly, this trip was enjoyable :) It wasn't complete though, maybe we should plan another one when everyone can be there.


Us at the canopy walk ! We couldn't go on it because apparently the tickets had to be purchased at the Souvenir Shop. Which is.........all the way at the bottom, and we're already near the peak of the trail. Who would go back down just to get tickets ? Oh well. They said to avoid disappointment it's recommended to book the tickets, as they only allow a fixed amount of people on the canopy walk a day. Heads up if you're planning to visit !



Compulsory picture during the trek ! Going up was tiring cause I went slow HAHAH. Going fast makes it less tiring, but I'd still prefer going slow so my muscles are worked out. (I hope). Going down was even harder because my sport shoes don't really have their grip anymore. But hey ! That's a sign that I'm actually using my sport shoes often, no ? HAHAH.


After trekking, we headed over to the picnic area for lunch and a dip in the waterfall. The water was so cold! It feels like you can just sit there and stay in the water all day. Not wanting to leave, but you have to because it's getting late hahaha.


With teacher ! We've started tuition when she was Miss Wong. Then Mrs Wong, and now Dr Wong ! :D Thanks so much for everything since Sem1 :)


And oh ! We decided to drop by Inside Scoop for free ice cream after leaving FRIM ! At least now I don't have to go all the way to KL just for this haha ! Clockwise from the green pistachio, durian, chocolate, and raspberry yoghurt ! I'd still prefer baskin robbins, but this was really nice too !


wheee candid by Vonneyh ! :D



Truly a wonderful day with them.
:)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites