#609 - Faraday Party

1:46 PM



Hello you lovely person who's reading this :)

Every path you take has it's beginning and ending. But some beginnings mark the end of a story, while some endings mark the beginning of another. It all depends on how you look at it. I started Form 6 as a student in 6 Elok, moving on to 6 Faraday, and now that STPM  has ended, I'm drifting along aimlessly. I'm sure you feel it too. The moment you leave school and you have to decide on what to do after that. I'm envious of those who have already decided on what to do, while I'm here wasting time away.

But that's not today's main dish! What's the end of school without a party? A big thank you to our superwoman class teacher Pn Phung for inviting us to your house for a steamboat dinner party ! It wasn't a complete set because some couldn't make it, but all in all, I just couldn't say no to the party because it could or could not be one of the last times we see each other before moving on with life.



Pn Phung decided to set the venue at her bungalow in Puchong ! It was a pleasant drive there with Waze. I don't know what I'll do without it. Driving alone on new roads is interesting I must say. Or maybe it's been awhile since I felt this independent. The housing area appeals so much to nature lovers like me. Imagine waking up and seeing grenery. Ahhh. Satisfaction.


Upon reaching, everyone was dragged into preparations ! I helped out in the kitchen and frying. Heheh. Food tastes better when everyone prepares and eats together. I guess that's why I got full just after the salad ! Hahah ! So many greens to eat ! It's been awhile since I ate my veges. So much food to eat yet so little space in my tummy. You can probably tell that even with 26 people we couldn't finish it.


After dinner we decided to all go on a short walk around the housing area. Each house was so unique. I still find the one with the Mickey Mouse decos very interesting ! Makes me wonder how the inside looks like. 


OOTD ! Heheh ! Credits to Yee Hsuen :)


I think I've grown out of taking selfies with everyone I see. I feel that's it's a great change. I get to enjoy the moment more and only take pictures when I really get the inspiration or feeling to. Somehow, it also makes the few pictures I take more meaningful. Probably the reason my Instagram is suddenly mostly non-selfie non-human pictures hahahah ! Still trying to balance that.


I have no idea what they were doing honestly hahahaha. So cute.

Spot the Hidden Mickeys !

After walking we went back to help Ph Phung clean up the place. Soon after that we sang and celebrated all our December babies's birthdays ! And Jon's as well. I still like that chandelier. It was so bright, so beautiful. Reminds me so much of the earlier princessey Disney movies HAHAHA. 


Lastly, thank you to our wonderful superwoman class teacher of one and a half years for making our class party successful ! You've only got a few more months to teach, and I'm thankful for having you as my teacher :) I'm sure the Faradians think so too.



it's hard but i hope everyone keeps in touch
:)

You Might Also Like

2 lovebites

  1. Damn feelssss :')
    Good luck in future :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you too quang hao ! :) i know you'll do great :D

      Delete