#608 - Ghost

11:57 AM


Hi lovelies :) Yet another irrelevant blog post title.



It's been a VERY brain-draining and stressful week. But it's not over yet ! This might be the end of the third semester of STPM, but it's just the beginning of retakes. Ha...ha...ha. I'm thanful I have at least some time to study and revise whatever I forgot during this short duration of time. Good luck to those retaking, and those who are taking the first semester exams :)

But right now, I just wanted time off from studying and blog. I've had enough of being a coach potato at home. I feel like I've gained plenty of weight at my tummy HAHAH. Oh well. Recently I've been listening to Song Ji Eun's album 25, which is pretty good. But the song that I'm hooked on to as of right now is Spica's Ghost.




Watching the music video gave me feels which I don't feel often. I guess SPICA is an amazing group. They have some of the best vocals I've heard in a kpop girl group but they're still so underrated. And the lyrics for this song, I feel that the mv did it justice ! Hahah. Okay. I'll stop here.

I guess what I really wanted to blog about today is how grateful I am to have certain people in my life.
  • Those that worry about me when I tell them not to.
  • Those that care for me in every little way.
  • Those who give me support and courage to take another step forward.
  • Those who are always there whenever I have a breakdown.
  • Those who make me happy.
Well. We're only humans right ? Everyone reaches a breaking point somewhere and sometime in their whole lifetime, and who do we turn to when that happens ? I feel so lucky I have at least someone to rely on, even if that person is behind a screen and not with me physically.




It's hard to tell a fake smile from a real smile just be looking at someone. But then there are times when you can really feel the sincerity from that smile. It makes me happy when I'm the recipient, but I think I'll be happier if I'm the one flashing that gorgeous smile.

I feel like I'm drifting away again. I can never really blog about one topic without straying off to another. Thank you for taking time off to read this. Now go and look at yourself and smile ! Even fake smiles make you feel better, even for just a small moment. For it is that small moment of happiness that'll keep us sane and allow us to move forward.


Stay strong everyone
:)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites