#592 - Momma's Day Lunch @ Ante Kitchen and Bar

8:54 PM

Hello lovelies !

How did your Mother's Day celebration go ? Well, we were supposed to go eat chicken rice at SS2 (which has the best chicken rice I've tasted, yum yum) but I was craving for some place new. So I asked my mom if she wanted to go anywhere, and here we are ! At Ante Kitchen and Bar, located at Publika !

According to my mom, it came out in the newspaper a few days ago. So why not try it ? It's a fusion restaurant that specializes in pork dishes, so well, not halal lorrrr.


There's an option of seating inside or outside, but we immediately opted to sit indoors. The weather's been crazy hot lately, hasn't it ? The interior was well done. Very classy. Not only that, but the bright lighting (thanks to the sunlight) makes for good pictures and that's one reason why I'm really happy with the pictures for this blog post (HAHAHAHAH)


A candid shot of my mom ! :D


Ahh well. I have the most sporting mom ! :D She always makes faces at the camera hahahah !! Shoo cute !


And Natalie :D



Blueberry Ice Tea, RM8

My mom and I both ordered this drink as we were curious to try it ! It's not disappointing :)


Ice Peach Tea, RM8

Probably one of the best peach tea I've tasted. 


Pumpkin Soup RM13

Can I just say it's the best dish we ordered ? HAHAHAH.
Really great taste and texture ! I'd recommend you to order this if you ever drop by :)


Guess who ordered pasta again ? Mua.

The Real Bacon Carbonara, RM27

Linguine and pork bacon in creamy sauce (it was really creamy) with white button mushrooms and parmesan cheese topped with bacon bits ! :D The bacon was tender and the mushrooms were delicious! If only the sauce wansn't too creamy....



Pork Parmigiana , RM29

Tender slab of crumbed pork covered in tomato puree and grated mozarella cheese served with onion gravy sauce and mashed potato! It was a tad bit overcooked, and the mashed potato wasn't all that good. The sauce was something new, but this could have been a better dish :)


Fish and Wedges, RM24

Two fillet of battered deep fried Sole fish, served with seasoned potato wedges. The fish was nicely done and the wedges obviously taste better than the ones served at school. Heheh. 



It was a tasty experience :) It's not often I get my tastebuds this stimulated HAAHHAHAHA since I don't eat out often. The staff were really friendly and the environment is nice as well. They played some oldies and remakes of them if I heard/remembered correctly.

Ante Kitchen and Bar

Address : A2-G1-09, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. (Same row as Papparich)
Opening Hours : Mon - Sun , 11.00 am - 1.00 am
Phone : 03- 6206 3364
Email : antekitchenbar@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites