#593 - Dreams and Aspirations

7:45 PM


Hello lovelies ! :)

It's been a long time since my last update. May 12 huh ? HAHAHAH. I'm so sorry ! It seems that I've been unable to update my blog regularly, but still, I'll update from time to time. I apologize to my dear readers!!

Last Sunday, I attended a ballet showcase for the first time in my life ! I made a promise to Yee Hsuen that I would go, and of course, I kept that promise. And thank you for making Jason promise to come along hahahah !! 


With Yue Li who came to support Kim, and with Marion and Jason to support Yee Hsuen ! :D

I waited the whole time to see Yee Hsuen perform ! Woohoo ! While waiting, Marion and I kept looking at Jason because we were half expecting him to fall asleep. Thumbs up for not falling asleep HAHAHAH

I recorded Yee Hsuen's performance so all of you can see :)



C'est Moi Qui Sonne

Spot Yee Hsuen ! :D And do watch it in 1080p HD :))


And well, pictures of some of the other performers ! :) Really graceful. Some of them reminded me of the Barbie movie Odette ! HAHAHAH. In a good way, I mean. I've never seen actual ballet performances anyway. That was 2 hours well spent. Good luck to all of them for their competition :) The showcase was absolutely spectacular :))


The performers :)


Marion, Yee Hsuen, YoursTruly and MyPig ! :)

Thank you for inviting me to the showcase Hsuen ! :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites