#591 - Early Celebration @ Meltz Cafe

3:30 PM

First and foremost, thank you to my precious girlfriends for meeting up to celebrate my birthday :)) Athough Elayne revealed the surprise before the actual day HAHAHAHAH. It's hard for all of to meet up so yeahh, I'm just really glad we were all there :)

We went to Meltz Cafe at SS15. It's located opposite Oregi  :) It's a new place, and their menu kept calling my tummy (*.*) Couldn't decide between pasta, hot dogs or desserts. HAHAHAH. But I ended up sharing fondue with Elayne ! :D 


Mango Smoothie. To Sam and I, it tasted like Mango Yogurt with ice, but to Elayne and Jason, somehow, it tasted like medicine. HAHAHAH. Well, I guess you either love it or hate it.


Our fondue !! :D You can choose to have either chocolate, butterscotch, or both at only RM29 :)) It didn't taste as nice as I thought it would, but the butterscotch is something new. The chocolate wasn't up to par though. Worth trying the butterscotch :) The fruits were also really fresh! 

Some time after our orders arrived, Vonn, Sam, Yan and Jasz came in ! :D *does the usual Nat hand wave* And then I get asked to pretend I'm surprised again HAHAHAHA I'M SORRY I CAN'T ACT SURPRISED. But I was happy :D


Yvonne's order ! The Classic hotdog, chicken. She said that although it was nice, the bread was kinda hard.


It's been ages since I took selfies with Sammm :D


When you can't decide between butterscotch or chocolate, have both ! They blend really well :D


The 25 degree, look down, and smirk, face. LOL.


Thanks for the great time darlings ! :)) And Sam for being so generous with the polaroids. HAHAHAH. Yayy finally have more polaroids to add to my collection. HAHAH. Good food, good ambiance, great people. Thanks for taking time off :D Shall upload the rest of the pictures on facebook soon ! HEHEH.


Aites. More post-birthday posts coming your way HAHAHAHAH.

See you in the next update :D

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites