#589

12:43 PM

Hello there, awesome person reading this.


I just wanted to share what I feel about being around positive people. Just a day or two with such people really made changes to my life, and makes me feel like I've got my head up in the clouds, ready to spring into action and stay positive for the rest of the week! 

Recently I've been feeling down and having a couple of negative thoughts going through my head. I was probably letting out negative vibes as well. And mind you, my poker or expressionless face expression does not count! I'm just like that. Maybe a hug is all I need, maybe not. What I do realize is that I needed time, time to spend with people who'll make positive changes in my life.

I really need people like that around me. Positive people. Everyone does.



Being around positive people made me happier. Being surrounded by them made me feel happy, and comfortable. I felt like I could be myself and I won't be judged for what I say and do. I felt like I could let loose for a moment and be the person I've always held in. It makes me feel like inspiring others the way they've inspired me. To make other people happy the way they've made me happy. I have no idea why my mind is so positive right now, but now I do know one thing,............

Life is too short to spend it with the wrong people. If they make you feel down, make you feel bad about yourself, make you feel like you're worthless, make you feel lonely and ignored, make you feel really really negative, then they aren't worth your time. Spend your time with the people who make you happy, feel worthy, and feel positive about yourself. Spend it with those who love you and make you feel better about yourself.



So this is just a challenge to myself. To stay positive for the rest of the week ! To wake up every morning with a positive though and try not to let one bad thing affect the rest of the day. It's tough but then again, it's a self challenge. If you ever see me down, give me a slight knock in the head. That should do I the trick, I think. (i think)

Until the next post, stay positive ! :)







You Might Also Like

0 lovebites