#590 - Roses are Red

8:09 PM

Roses are red. A beautiful sort of red. The kind of red I'll look at and not get angry.


It's been a long time since I made a rose from a tie ! :D I used to do it all the time in primary school ! But of course, I was using the uniform's belt ! If you get what I mean, HAHAHAH. But it looks better with red than with dark blue :)

Last Tuesday my mom and sis bought me a bouquet of flowers ! :) Honestly, that caught me off guard. It's hard to surprise me, but even when I got the bouquet I was still stunned. Heheh. It was just amazing :) A beautiful, sweet smelling bouquet - 24 roses ! I don't know why they decided to get flowers instead of our usual dinner, but this is a nice change :)


And well, beautiful things calls for beautiful pictures. I couldn't stop taking pictures of the flowers !


And not to mention, selfies :P HEHEHEH. How could I not ? HAHAHAH


This is how big the bouquet was ! HAHAHAH. Just gorgeous :)


Came back from the school the next day and spent my whole afternoon arranging the flowers :) I'd like to believe I gained a new skill - flower arranging ! :D HAHAHAH. But I guess not. Still an achievement though ! :D I've placed them around the house, and hopefully they last long ! I'm not good with flowers but hey ! I tried ! Heheh. It took 5 vases. And another big container. LOL.


Cause flowers are beautiful and worthy of a blogpost.

Until the next one, go look around you ! Or take a walk. Go look at the pretty flowers and admire their beauty. Heheheheh. And maybe take a picture too :P

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites