#559 - Day 2 : Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

10:55 PM

It's been longer than a week since my last update ! I've been so busy with prom lately, and to think it's tomorrow ! I've been rushing so much I decided to take a short break to blog. So here's part 2 of my Sabah trip ! (which has been delayed so much)


If in the last post I blogged about sunset, here's sunrise !! But it wasn't exactly sunrise... because the sun was rising on the other side :( Oh well. Didn't get the most majestic, breathtaking view that I was waiting for but it was worth my time waking up at 5AM. No one was there to obstruct my view or photobomb my pictures. Hahah ! 


Sister :)


Yours Truly :)


Well. After spending the wee hours of the morning lazing at the beach, we decided to walk to the nearby market to get ingredients for lunch :) It was scorching hot that afternoon ! I was expecting it to stay sunny the whole day but no, it just had to drizzle when we went to the yatch club :(


Since we couldn't do much, we just hung around and had a drink. Hot chocolate tastes yummy anyday, not just on Christmas. Heheh. Oh, and the flowers there were really beautiful and unique ! They're not the ones we usually see here in Peninsular Malaysia. I didn't really had the opportunity to take pictures of all of them, but this was is by far my favourite !


By evening, we went back to the beach to wait for the sunset again :) Heheh. That's what happens when  you stay 5 minutes away from the beach.


Walking barefooted at the beach is one of the best feelings ever :) So relaxing !


And to think that the gorgeous view of the sunset would be blocked by clouds :( But the way the sun rays spread out is really nice ! Not enough to make my day, but it was still a sight worth seeing.


Left the beach soon after that :) My mom read the news that there would be a water fountain display at Perdana Park ! So we walked to the park that night :) We arrived in time for one of the shows ! The display was just fantastic ! 


I actually recorded plenty of videos during the trip, including the fountain display ! Anyone wants to see it ? Hahah ! I don't know if I should make a video compilation for the trip.... Hmmmm. We also opted for ice cream on the way back home after the display ended :)


Heheh ! Sorry for the delayed update peeps ! :) Hope to see you guys if you're going to prom tomorrow night ! Oh, and pray that the committee dance goes well :) And that the prom event runs smoothly. Teehee. Goodnight :)

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites