#557

8:00 PM



Konnichiwa !! I'll be going to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah tomorrow, and I'll be back on Monday ! Mom has been planning it for awhile so I won't object. I'm really looking forward to it. It's time to see East Malaysia as well ! Apparently there'll be Malaysia Day celebrations at the beach. THE BEACH !! Woohooo !! Witnessing the beauty of the beaches at Sabah as well as the cultural showcase during the celebrations. I'll be back with tons of things to share (I hope!)

And I'm skipping school and dance practise for this. Well well. So sorry guys ! I'm a good student but I don't want to go to the airport clad in school uniform. And I won't be able to see my little Cuddles T___T There'll be no one at night to cuddle ngawwwwhhh. Just hoping that I don't miss anything too important at school. 

See you guys soon :)

You Might Also Like

1 lovebites