#553 - BTS of #552

7:39 PM

Just realized I have yet to blog about this ! HEHE. Curious what happened behind the scenes for my class bbq ? Oh well. Nothing much here, since I didn't take pictures when we went shopping to buy the ingredients. So I'll just post up the ones that I have, which aren't much. I only have pictures taken from when I was making my fruit salad, and when Xin Vee was making her carrot cake and Cheng Yi was making her pasta :3


I love eating fruits ! There was this one time where I had a fruits-only diet for about 5 days ? HAHAH. I made fruit salad for another event but hardly anyone ate it :( So I finished it all on my own ! (of course, with family help, HAHAH) I made enough for 80 people that time, so when I made enough for about 25 people, I was really surprised that my classmates would eat my salad. Thanks guys ! :D

There were 7 fruits in the salad ! Strawberries, kiwis, oranges, apples, pears, guavas and .... I forgot what the last one was ! HAHAHA. Short term memory. I was going to add cherry tomatoes as well but I forgot about it !! HAHAH. So sorry !


And thanks to Xin Vee and Cheng Yi for inviting me over to help with the baking and cooking session ! Hahah ! We made carrot cake and pasta for the class !! :) Do you know how tempted I was to eat the food right after they were done ? Hahahah ! It was really yummy !!


I left early ... before the pasta was done baking T_________T But of course I'm not leaving without taking pictures !! HAHAHA. Xin Vee's idea actually :P Still baffles me though. I left early so I could reach home in time and get the car to drive back to Subang. And still, I'm like... one of the last people to reach HAHAHAH. My gosh. This is what you get from a half and hour traffic jam Sigh.

Hmmmmm...

Why must there be school tomorrow ?

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites