#549 - The Carpenter's Daughter - Artisan and Bakery

9:54 PM

Hello lovelies ! :) Have you ever heard of The Carpenter's Daughter ? I'm sure you would have thought it was a carpenter workshop or something but it isn't !! As the title says, it's a bakery :) And it's one of those bakery cum cafe ~ I've always seen the shop from the outside as I take Cuddles to the pet shop situated right next to it, but now I finally get to satisfy my curiousity by having lunch there with Sam and Vonn ! :) It's located at Taipan, opposite Ampang Yong Tau Fu and 2 shops away from 7-Eleven.

I've read a few reviews about the place before I made my visit there, so I had a list of food I wanted to try. They use organic stuff to make their bread and cakes so I was curious to taste how different they were from the usual sweet desserts we normally had. But we only ended up with one dessert ; Lemon Meringue ! :) It's really sweet ! 


Being greeted by the fresh smell of bread as you push open the door is probably the one thing I like about bakeries ! Another plus point would be that the place felt really homey ! I felt comfortable really fast, :)

Sam and I decided to go with the set lunch, consisting of either a salad or soup, a main dish, and a drink :) You could then get a dessert for 30% off ! :D Or that's what I was told. HA HA HA. Yvonne just got herself a cup of latte.


Pumpkin and Minestrone soup with Garlic bread :)


I had Carbonara Beef Bacon ! :) It's really delicious ! :D Satisfied yet another one of my pasta cravings !! Would definitely come back for this :3


Sam's cottage pie :)


I originally wanted to try their Oreo cake but it was too frozen to be cut at that time T_____T


So the three of us ended up sharing the Lemon Meringue ! :) It's enough for three ! Heheh. If you're getting one for yourself, you might want to opt for just half a slice :) I found the crust a little hard to break but it's nice to eat with the paste ! If you still don't know what to try,  you could ask the waitress to recommend food for you :) Though they'll usually mention the bestsellers ! hahah !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites