#551

12:37 PM


 Last Saturday, I watched The Conjuring with Sam, Bharath and Zhi Jiang !! It was supposed to be an all-girls' outing but last minute changes happen all the time. On that morning, Sam and I decided to drop by Old Town to see Magdalene who was back in Subang !! Didn't really manage to talk alot because we reached late. So from there, we just headed off to Pyramid :)


We got the tickets for the 2pm show and had our lunch at Sushi Zanma :) My first time there ! And because we had to wait so long before we could get places, I got gastric :/ Couldn't enjoy my food properly, but it's yummy :) Sushi is always yummy :D HEHEHEHEH. Can you believe it took Zhi Jiang half an hour to find Sushi Zanmai ? My gosh. I still wished we were seated near the conveyor belt though :(


The Conjuring. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. But because it's based on a true story.... I hope it doesn't happen to me. Hmmmmm. Oh ! There was this part during the movie, that you could hear sounds of someone banging the wall, and then in the cinema, someone tripped over the staircase and made the exact same sound !! HAHAHAH. Instantly made all heads turn and I was trying not to laugh LOL. Oh, and Zhi Jiang got scared by Bharath during the movie HAHAHAH. 


 Zhi Jiang's Garlic Rice.


Sam and I had salad ! :)


Salmon !! :D


After the movie we saw the Sunway Pyramid mascots !! WOOOHOO. 


And then Sam and I left for Elayne's place for our sleepover !! Woohooo. We ended up watching more movies, before heading out to Taipan to meet up with Yvonne :) I drove Elayne's car there woohooo ! First time driving without my mom next to me. It felt new. Thank goodness no accidents occured! Not that I'm a bad driver, but driving at night ain't my forte. So, we met up at Taipan's MCD, only to leave for SS15 after having ice cream. HAHAHAH. We chilled at Gong Cha after that, and then went back :) It's been a long time since we just hanged out like that :)


I'm really tempted to post up the picture we took while doing face masks but Sam will kill me. Hahaha. Oh well. We also watched a couple of Youtube videos before calling it a day :) We really need to spend more time together hahahaah. Used to be so easy last time and now we're all so busy. Hmmmm. Until the next time babes <3 p="">

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites