#548

2:50 PM

Hey there lovelies ! :) It's been so long since I've went around asking for sponsorships !! HAHAH. The last time I did it was at Sunway Pyramid, for a Leo event, and this time *drum rolls* .... Wanna guess what it's for ? We went to almost every shop at SS15, and in the process, discovered shops that I didn't have a single clue about !!

And because of that I now have a long list of shops I want to visit next time ! Anyone up for it ? :D Let's go ! There's two weeks of Raya holidays so please don't tell me you're just going to stay at home and study. Unless of course, you celebrate Raya. Then you should be enjoying the celebration and go visiting :D 


From left to right ; Me, Ping Theng, Xin Vee, Cheng Yi ! :)


A day of hard work :D Hope our efforts bear fruit !! I felt so thick skinned that day. Gosh. I don't even know whether I want to be recognized or not. And I didn't know that my mom took Cuddles out for grooming !! She was a fluffy ball of fur when I left in the morning and now..... she looks like Lady again. The Lady from Lady and the Tramp. Fluffy ears, skinny body. Hahah !


xx

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites