#290 - Previous Outings

2:14 PM

Delayed post.

Thank goodness for the Deepavali holidays ! One week off from the exams was definately refreshing ! Took the chance to go out whenever I could. But going to Pyramid 3 times a week is too much I guess. But it's not like that when I go with friends :D Spent two days with Sam and Vonn there.


We watched Real Steel on the first day ! It was awesome, the little boy was so cute ! :DD And Atom is amazing HAHAHA. Robot boxing. The movie was just awesome.


Not to mention that I finally get to try Chatime's bubble tea. Oops. Yes, that day was my first time :) heheh.


Can't really say I liked it, but I don't hate it either.


On day 2, we went to Pyramid for a part-time job interview at Sakae Sushi. But lunch at Wendy's was awesome ! I love the cheese pasta :) I want more !


Vonneyh :D


SAMSAM :D


okay bai !

You Might Also Like

0 lovebites